Celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day with The George Center Foundation!
The George Center Foundation is pleased to be throwing a fundraising event on March 14th, 2019 at 6:00pm at Peach & the Porkchop in Roswell, GA (12040 Etris Rd. D100 Roswell, GA). Our “ShamROCK Shindig: Raising green for The George Center Foundation”event will feature:
● Irish food and drinks on the Peach & the Porkchop menu!
● A performance from The George Center’s Teen Rock Band
● Live Music by Harry Lester on the patio throughout the night
● Respite sponsored by ReCliff staff from 6-9pm at The George Center (Register online, space limited)
● Silent Auction (Check out our silent auction page to see all of our wonderful items!)
The George Center Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that provides scholarships to families, organizations, and programs who are not able to pay for music therapy services for those in need. With support from donors and volunteers, children, adolescents, teens, adults, and grandfriends have access to quality, licensed, and board certified music therapy programs that they could not otherwise afford.