Join us for our Launch Party on Monday, July 30th!
Fridays at 11am
Birth to 18 Months
Seedlings is for lap babies, crawlers, and walkers. It incorporates the most current research on early childhood development and provides families a special place for learning and connecting with other parents and babies through music and movement.
What a Parent and Child Will Experience in Class:
- Expert Advice — A Bloom in Music Educator is not only a musician, but a licensed and board certified music therapist. This means that each of our instructors is a specialist in child development. Educators explain “what-to-watch-for” every step of the way and how each activity enhances a child’s complete development.
- Variety of Music — Musical diversity builds strong neural pathways in a baby’s forming mind, which is why each class contains an array of styles, sounds, and genres.
- Instrument Play — Age and developmentally appropriate experiences with child-safe instruments enhance a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develops a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourages spontaneity and creativity.
- Dance — A classroom full of baby and adult pairs dancing together helps a little body develop the muscle strength needed to crawl and walk and helps a little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
- Together Time — A Bloom in Music class is truly the essence of “quality time,” offering the parent a place to create special memories with their child, gain new insights into their child’s development, and nurture their child’s natural love of music.