Ways to Give
The George Center is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization that provides scholarships to families, organizations, and programs who are not able to pay for music therapy services for those in need. We rely on the support of individuals, organizations, businesses, and grants to carry out our mission and serve the community in which we operate. Thanks to donors and volunteers, children, adolescents, teens, adults, and grandfriends have access to quality, licensed, and board certified music therapy programs that they could not otherwise afford.
100% of all contributions made to The George Center are invested in programs and services that directly impact the clients and families who seek our help. Donations of all types are appreciated. All donations are tax-deductible and greatly appreciated!
Your impact provides:
- Support for Atlanta-area families in need of financial therapeutic assistance.
- Growth to access more of the families and programs in need of music therapy support around metro-Atlanta.
- Programs funded 100% from philanthropic efforts and gifts.
Complete our online donation form today to offer your support and indicate on the bottom of the form if you are interested in sponsoring a particular individual, organization, or program. You may also print the form and include it with your mailed donation. Your donation is tax deductible.
Checks should be made out to The George Center 12060 Etris Rd., Suite 200 Roswell, GA 30075
Ways to Give
Make an Online Donation- One time gift/recurring monthly gift/Yes, I would like to receive email updates
Donate by Mail- downloadable donation form
Matching Gifts- Many companies offer programs that match the contributions of their employees to non-profit organizations. Please contact your Human Resources Department to learn more about your company's matching gift policy.
Planned Giving- Our Planned Giving opportunities provide general and endowment support to The George Center through individuals' will, life insurance and/or retirement account designation and other deferred gifts.
Amazon Smile- coming soon!
With gifts at the following levels The George Center can provide:
- $100,000- 1 year mission providing music therapy at Friend Ships Unlimited Field Clinic - Camp Ichay On the Israel/Syria border
- $50,000- 6 month mission providing music therapy at Friend Ships Unlimited Field Clinic - Camp Ichay On the Israel/Syria border
- $25,000- 3 month mission providing music therapy at Friend Ships Unlimited Field Clinic - Camp Ichay On the Israel/Syria border
- $15,000-20,000 6 month NICU music therapy program provided in a local hospital special care nursery
- $10,000 Full year scholarship for weekly group/facility based music therapy
- $7,500 6 month Community Parkinson's Choir
- $5,000 Full year scholarship for weekly group/facility based music therapy
- $4,000 Full year scholarship for weekly individual music therapy
- $3000 Full year scholarship for The Giving Tree program
- $1500 Full individual scholarship for "Any Dream Will Do" special needs performing arts group.
- $1,000 Partially funded scholarship to assist families in continuation of services once 3rd party funding has maxed for the fiscal year.
- $500 Sponsor a Teen Rock Band Participant
- $300 Sponsor a Camp CreARTive Camper
- $250 Sponsor a Summer Bucket Drummer
- $200 Sponsor a G.R.O.W Particpant
- $150 One Initial Evaluation or Re-Evaluation
- $75 One Bloom in Music Monthly Scholarship
- $25-50 instruments and supplies